65ml Hand Sanitiser 20% SALE
8 in stock
Welcome to a new range of disinfecting products powered by electrolysed water, safer for you, kind to your skin and kinder to the environment. All our products are hypoallergenic and, when used as directed, are not dangerous if inhaled.
• Works in seconds.
• Kills 99.995% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
• Just 99.84% water.
• Kills Listeria, Legionella, MRSA, E.Coli, Norovirus, Flu Viruses and much more…
• Powerful disinfectant and deoderiser.
• Free from alcohol, aldehydes, parabens, dyes and scents
• This product is 100% eco friendly, 100% mineral, vegan, non-toxic.
• Hypoallergenic, is non-irritant and non-staining.
• pH neutral, kind to your skin.
• Rapid disinfection.
• Suitable for food preparation areas.
• Up to 4 times as many hand applications compared to standard hand gels.
• Free from harsh chemicals.
• 30 times faster acting then chlorine or bleach.
• Kind to you, yours and the environment.
DIRECTION OF USE
Spray liberally onto one, or both hands, then rub hands together for 1 minute, as though washing your hands. Allow to dry naturally, or use an air dryer.
< 99.84% water, < 0.133% salt, active ingredient: < 0.027% F.A.C.
HANDLING & STORAGE
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. Should be used within 6 months of opening. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.