Aleppo Soap Shampoo 2 in 1 certified Cosmos Organic Dry Hair 500ml
3 in stock
Is your hair dry, dull and difficult to style? Najel’s 2 in 1 sulfate free shampoo, specially formulated for dry hair, re-balances the scalp. With its added conditioner (the sole conditioner authorized by Ecocert), this cleansing shampoo lets you style your hair effortlessly.
This shampoo brings you genuine Aleppo Soap in liquid form combined with a mix of plant extracts to leave your hair soft and shiny:
• Avocado, rich in vitamins, is also a humectant, and keeps hair moisturised.
• Fig is an emollient to leave your scalp soft and supple.
• Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella and Sénégrain) help fight hair loss, softening dry and brittle hair while strengthening fragile hair. Fenugreek is used in the Middle East to treat head lice.
• Lime is rich in vitamin C and is anti-inflammatory. It is a strong bactericide and antiseptic.
• Chamomile water has anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties.
This Aleppo Soap Shampoo smooths and moisturizes hair fiber. It nourishes the scalp thoroughly and strengthens dry and brittle hair, leaving it supple, silky and shiny. Your hair will be soft and tangle-free.
AQUA (WATER), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER WATER*, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-2 LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, POTASSIUM OLIVATE**, POTASSIUM LAURELATE**, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) FRUIT EXTRACT*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT*, TRIGONELLA FOENUM-GRAECUM SEED EXTRACT*, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE.
*ingredients from Organic Farming. **made using Organic ingredients. 99% natural origin of total. 10% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. Cosmos Organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife
Made in France
For dry hair. Apply a small amount to wet hair, massage scalp and rinse thoroughly.
All Aleppo Liquid Soap products are made in France, within the Najjar Laboratory, using organic olive oil and bay laurel oil.