The skin love affair with facials
Your skin is a living organ. It is like a garden that needs to be looked after consistently to see it flourished through the seasons and years!
Great skin is not only a matter of DNA. In fact your daily habits contribute a lot to the way it is going to age.
The most important thing for you to learn is what is your skin type? From there you can build up the right skincare routine to keep your skin in good health. To get a real answer about your skin type, i would advice to go to a beauty salon who specialises in facials & skincare or a dermatologist. Once you acquire this knowledge you will become confident on how to take care of your skin.
At V Claire w believe that facials are a necessity to achieve short & long terms good skins results! they have enormous benefits to the health & wellness of your skin. To understand the power of facials, let me explain what they include:
- SKIN ANALYSIS – It should be part of every facial. Esthetician examine your skin, feeling the texture of it, identifying the level of dryness, dehydration, and checking for skin conditions such as acne, breakouts, dermatitis, rosacea. From there you understand how your skin is behaving and adapt your skincare routine to its needs.
- SKIN CLEANSING – The first part of each V Claire facial is a double cleanse. It removes make-up, impurities, perspiration and excess sebum from the skin without disrupting its natural skin barrier function. NOT all cleansers are the same!! Check out your cleansing & all your skincare products quality, which you will find at the back of the box in the ingredients list.
- DOUBLE EXFOLIATION – An indispensable part! In this process, we remove the outer layer of the dead cells. Goodbye tired & dull complexion! Exfoliation prepares the skin to receive active ingredients & facilitate the absorption of nutrients used during the facial.
- EXTRACTION – Part of every facial at V CLAIRE, but ONLY if its needed. One of our fully trained facialist will remove professionally all your whiteheads & blackheads without hurting your skin.
- CUSTOMISED ANTI AGEING MASSAGE – The signature V Claire massage is tailored to your skin. We believe that good massage is a very necessary part of the facial as it stimulates circulation, re-oxygen, and have great anti ageing benefits. Having a facial massage on a regular basis can lead to firmer, plumper and more radiant skin by minimising fine lines and wrinkles and releasing tensions.
- MASK – After the massage, we apply a cream or peel off mask. They are crucial to finish off the treatment. They close the pores, soothe & refresh the skin. Your skin afterward is just RADIANT!
- MOISTURISER + SPF – The last step of the facial is applying the moisturiser & SPF adapted to your skin. ET VOILA!!
- GET TO KNOW YOUR SKIN
- LEARN THE GOOD ADVICE’S
- START THE CHANGES AND BECOME CONFIDENT IN YOUR OWN SKIN
- SLOW DOWN THE AGEING PROCESS
- ELIMINATE IMPURITIES & BREAKOUTS
- SOOTHE REDNESS RELATED TO DERMATITIS
- RELAX & CLEAR THE HEAD:)